Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 02, 2007

Drinking out of a cup

Astrid's getting a lot better at drinking out of cups now. I still have her drink out of a sippy cup which is more convenient if we're traveling, but if we're at home, I let her drink out of a cup and just remind her to use two hands to hold it.

Below she's drinking out of an Aristocat's cup that her cousin left behind at her grandparents' house.
My dad called this one. He saw her getting a mouth full of water and he said, "She's going to spit in the pool."

That's the first time I've ever seen her do that. She kept coming back for more water, only to spit it out in the pool. After the glass was empty, that was it.

Recently my husband said we should teach Astrid how to spit when she brushes her teeth. But I guess she already knew how. =P

No comments: