Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 21, 2006

How I'd look as a Simpsons character

A friend posted a link on my blog to a website with a "Simpomaker" tool that allows you to create your own Simpsons character. He thought my husband would like it since Uwe is a big Simpsons fan. But hey isn't this my blog?
In case you missed it, I did something similar awhile back when I created a family portrait South Park style.

Click here to make your own Simpsons character.

Peter a blogger friend also created his own image Simpsons style. Check it out here. His blog (documenting each day of his son Julius' life and his life as a parent) inspired me to start my own blog.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Ha ha .. now it is MY fault that you spend all this time online playing with cute baby pictures and writing about Astrid? :)

I am so glad to have a 'blog' to keep all those images and stories, I wonder at what age our kids will ask us to stop exposing them ...