Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

And she's off and crawling

Trailhead left me this comment about Astrid starting to crawl, "You're about to enter a whole new dimension, Rose. There's a new sheriff in town. ;)" I couldn't have said it better myself. Astrid is delighted by her new ability to crawl. She can get from point A all the way over to point B pretty quickly.

What is she going for now? The remote control of course!
I have a feeling this is the view I'm going to have for some time.

Who needs weight watchers when you have a baby to chase after?

3 comments:

Trailhead said...

I just remember being almost shocked at how the paradigm shifted when TK started getting mobile. It ratchets up the degree of difficulty significantly. But it's fun.

Happy Trails, Astrid!

Shane H. said...

Yeah Astrid...you go girl! Watch out mom & dad. You ain't seen nothin' yet. :)

Anonymous said...

Yippee Astrid! You are now an official explorer.

Rose, it's a good thing you are young and healthy! LOL