Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 14, 2005

Gifts from Texas

Astrid received two outfits from her Aunt Angie (my sister-in-law) who lives in Texas. This outfit says, "My Beach Kit" and has little pictures of everything a girl would need at the beach in Galveston, Texas. Angie was afraid it would be too cold now for this summer outfit, but in LA we're having an unusual heat wave with highs in the 80's.

Angie also sent a Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer winter outfit for Astrid. (Christmas is next month already! I can hardly believe it.) Thanks Angie! Playing with the fringe on her shirt.
Noticing the tree for the first time.Touching a leaf for the first time.Holding onto a leaf looking sweet and innocent. She wouldn't pull that leaf off the tree would she?She would and she did. Studying the leaf closely before she attempts to put it in her mouth for a closer inspection.

1 comment:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I love how babies look like they are so innocent and don't know what they are doing. My thoughts are that they are waaayyy smarter than we think. They are born with brains that tell them how to act cute and get away with putting things in their mouths that they shouldn't. Either way, Astrid looks adorably cute in these pics and I would let her eat the entire tree if she was my baby. :)