Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Our Evel Knievel


What dare devil feats can a baby possibly attempt? (See below.)

Maybe it wasn't death defying but it sure could have resulted in a few lumps.


Here is Astrid leaning over the side of her bouncy chair. She did this a few times before I grabbed the camera and took a photo. New mommy (me) thinks the baby looks cute doing this. Unaware of what's going to happen next.Over the side she goes. Thank goodness I had her strapped in and I was watching her. After saving her from herself, I spent the next few minutes trying to get my heart which was pounding in my throat, back down into my chest. Luckily Astrid was fine. Look at how happy she is? She's got that look in her eye that says, "That was fun! Let's do it again!" She has no idea that she almost gave her mommy a heart attack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While you were scared, you still found the time to take a snapshot. That's what I call good reporting...:)