Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 28, 2006

Another Friday rendezvous at the Eagle Rock Farmer's Market

I mentioned before that Eagle Rock has a Farmer's Market every Friday. Uwe and I went there once before Astrid was born, and Astrid and I went there once when Uwe was out of town on a business trip. Today was the first time all three of us went together. We tried the Hawaiian rotisserie chicken. Tasty!Astrid eating her evening oatmeal which she gets as the last meal before bedtime (and her formula nightcap).Here I am enjoying my chicken and peeking over at Astrid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE, EAT THE CREPES FROM THE CREPE DUDE!

//sherrie
www.citizenrobot.com

Rose said...

Okay I'll try one. I had some crepes at the farmer's market on 7th and Fig and was always disappointed. But I'll give the crepe dude a try.