Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 18, 2005

Trip to Costco


Astrid and I made a diaper run today. Costco is great for buying diapers and baby wipes in bulk. They have a new Costco generic brand of diapers, (Kirkland) now that is the same price as Huggies ($29.99) but you get 16 more diapers (184 per box of size 3's).

Even during the week it's pretty crowded but at least the lines aren't as ridiculous as they are on the weekends when the masses are out in full force.

Plus if you go at around 1 o'clock you can try all the free food and drink samples.

5 comments:

April said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL baby! Poster child for Huggies! I saw a comment you made on one of my friends blogs... and thought "FINALLY SOMEONE CORRECTED THE 'CLOTHES' spelling! (Janelle if you read this... I don't really care how you spell clothes!

Rose, you should check out my buddy Karissa's blog. It's all about her baby girl. www.obsessedwithisabella.blogspot.com

April said...

Oh, and I absolutely LOVE her name. Like the girl in White Oliander (SP?) when i watched the movie, I immediately fell in love with that name!

Karissa (mommy) said...

I see April beat me to your blog. I agree though that you have a beautiful baby. I really like the name too. I love reading other blogs with babies. I'm so glad to get another one to look at.

Rose said...

Hi April & Karissa. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll have to check out your blogs as well.

Unknown said...

Hi Rose, thanks for checking out my blog! I saw below that you are hoping to adopt in the future--us too! We're currently in the process of finishing our paperwork with Children's Services here in Ohio to become foster to adopt parents. Good luck to you!

BTW, Astrid is exactly one year and 10 days younger than Sam. ;)