Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Back in the saddle again

Yes! The power adapter for my laptop finally came today. (My old one melted.) The first company I had ordered it from notified me that it was no longer in stock (3 days after I ordered it), so I ordered it from another company and had to wait a little longer for it. Thank goodness the problem was the adapter like I thought, and not the battery.

I can finally upload photos of Astrid from my camera onto my speedy little laptop. Oh the joy. Welcome back my friend!

Next blog entry pending...

1 comment:

April said...

odd, isn't it, how mankind has lived soooo long without the comforts of electricity as well as the internet... let alone fast internet. But now a days, it seems that if anything starts slowing down it is a HUGE inconvenience! I am the same way. Have fun with your new and improved laptop!