Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Please don't leave teeth marks on the furniture

I had just changed Astrid's diaper and was bending down to empty the diaper bin, when I looked up and saw this: Astrid chomping away on the wood trim of the changing table."Mmm...tasty."

I've heard of babies chewing on their cribs and even leaving teeth marks. Luckily so far Astrid hasn't left any marks on her changing table, nor has she started chewing on her crib. The changing table I don't care so much about, but the crib on the other hand is a different story.While running through the neighborhood one day Uwe passed a little shop with handmade wooden cribs. When he got home he told me about a really sweet crib he saw with stars and moons on the posts and painted white. This was before I was even pregnant but we went back to the store so we could see it together. We both fell in love with it and decided then and there that this would be our baby's crib.

No comments: