Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Hello Moto!

I got my new Motorola RAZR V3 cell phone yesterday and just transferred my existing number today.

When Uwe first got this phone it was over $500, but I was able to get one for free with a special promotional deal. If you take a 2 year Cingular service plan the phone is free.

RAZR Phone Offer

I had an older Motorola model which still worked but somehow the display got crushed in my purse so I couldn't see who was calling. I had been just kinda looking but not committed to buying any particular phone when Uwe found this offer on a message board. Uwe has used Cingular for awhile now and the service is fine, plus now that transferring your existing phone number is possible, there was no reason not to do it.

Now what ringtone should I choose? For some reason I think the "Hello Moto" one is cute.

No comments: