Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Computer Woes

Yesterday afternoon my laptop got really hot and when I went to pull out the cable that connects to the battery, I burnt my finger. The cable had literally melted, but the laptop still ran fine. That is until the battery died. I ordered a new cable and we'll see if that does the trick. If not, I'll have to replace the battery. Until then I'm using my desktop computer which is really slow and every time I try and upload pics from my camera it reboots the computer without bringing up the program. Oh so frustrating.

Today Astrid and I went to the park to escape the heat. Stay tuned for pics and details...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, I hope you get your laptop up and going soon. I check your blog everyday. I enjoy the reading and the pics of Astrid. I got so interested in your that I started one myself. I hope to have one as interesting as yours. It's www.brazienna.blogspot.com

Rose said...

Hi Angie. Wow I'm flattered. So far my blog has inspired 2 ppl to start blogs...and both being moms too! Okay...gonna go check out your blog now.