Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Bringing things to Mama & Papa - Thank you/You're welcome

Astrid's now entered a stage where she constantly brings things to both me and Uwe (and our nanny Lorie). Sometimes it's for a purpose (i.e., "I want more raisins", or "Please help me open this"), but other times it's just for the fun of handing us something. (According to our nanny Lorie, Astrid even brings her the lint from her feet. What a present!)

Since she's constantly bringing items to us, we say "Thank you" (or "Danke") when we receive it, and "You're Welcome" (or "Bitte") when we give it back to her. Here she is handing me my flower hair clip.Having some fun wearing it on top of her head. Touching it to see if it's really up there.Penny for your thoughts.Game over. She'll hand it back to me for good this time. Until tomorrow that is.

No comments: