Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The pre-crawl bop

Astrid does this pre-crawl bop where she'll prop herself up on her hands and knees with her bottom in the air and bounce back and forth. I've been trying to get a photo of her doing it for the last two weeks, and finally today when she started doing it, I stayed in position with my camera focused on her. Here she noticed me with my camera and promptly put her bottom down. Big smiles and content for the time being to just to be up on her hands.Almost, but I was too late taking the shot and she was starting to roll back over onto her side.Yes! I finally got a shot of her doing the pre-crawl bop!

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Mara is starting to do the same thing! They are so amazing! I absolutely love Mara so much! I love watching her grow and learn new things!

See you soon!