Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 06, 2006

We're brushing our teeth

Uwe asked what I was doing, as he walked into the bathroom. From his viewpoint he could only see me, and not Astrid. So I announced, "We're brushing out teeth." Uwe came over and saw the two of us and said we looked so cute and wished he had a camera. So today, I got a camera ready and took a photo of us brushing our teeth.

I give Astrid her Winnie the Pooh toothbrush which she bites on (which is good for cleaning her gums and hard to reach places), while I brush my teeth. Then when I'm done brushing my teeth, I take out the Oral B baby toothbrush I bought for Astrid and brush her teeth with it. The bristles are softer on the Oral B toothbrush, but it doesn't have a kid friendly handle, because it's made for an adult to use when brushing a baby's teeth.

No comments: