Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 24, 2006

Astrid's new bathtub

Astrid has graduated to a larger bathtub.

She's outgrown her newborn one. It got to the point where she didn't have a lot of room to kick and it was hard for her to sit up in, so we switched to this larger white bathtub. I originally bought this bathtub for her before she was born. I researched baby bathtubs on the internet and this one had the most positive user reviews and it could be used for both a newborn and a toddler.

But I received another one (that smaller blue one we've been using) at one of my baby showers which had a sponge type adhesive backing that prevented newborns from slipping and I felt more comfortable using that. In her new bathtub she has room to stretch out, sit up and kick away.

No comments: