Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Astrid at the nail salon

Astrid comes with me to the nail salon. I only allow her to put a neutral shade of pink on her toenails that is barely noticeable. But they give her a mini pedicure and manicure - wash her feet, cut & file & clean under her nails, and massage her hands & feet with lotion. She loves it. I look up and see her laughing and giggling with the nail salon lady.

It's more to keep her occupied while I'm getting my nails done, and it keeps her nails clean and trimmed. Plus it gives U. a couple hours of kid-free time to work or sleep - so everyone is happy.

1 comment:

Kendy said...

Let me tell you some tips on how to give yourself a manicure. You can give yourself a professional manicure at home. All you need to do is search simple tools and tips of the professional manicurists use. Do it for 1 or 2 times and then it would be very easy for you, such that you can do it once in a week with out any difficulty. Mini Manicure is a quick file. In mini manicure they do shape & polish and a deeply relaxing hand massage.