Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 13, 2008

Everyone's still talking about Astrid's performance yesterday

When I dropped Astrid off at preschool this morning the managing director asked me what I thought of the Spring Program performance last night. I told her it was "really cute." She commented, "Astrid was always always ready the entire time". I guess she was "on" and ready to go out and there and perform. Unlike many of the other kids who either forgot the words to the songs, didn't want to go out on stage, or were just dumbstruck as soon as the curtain opened. I'm still surprised she did so well - like an old pro (rather than her 1st performance).


When I picked her up from school the 2 afternoon teachers were just gushing about Astrid.


Ms. Angie: "Did you see her? She was singing at the top of her lungs "Brother John" and pointing like this. Oh my God. I couldn't believe it. All of the other parents are still talking about her."



Ms. Marguerite: "She was so good last night. Has she ever done that before? No? It was her first time? Wow. She was so natural up there...so good. That's wonderful."

No comments: