Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Push around buggy

Astrid received this pink push around buggy as a birthday present from my sister-in-law. (Thank you Angie!) It's become an evening ritual that I strap Astrid into it and off we go for a walk in the evenings when I get home from work. I love how she holds onto the steering wheel like she's driving. Astrid loves it and it's a nice way for me to reconnect with her after being away at work all day.When 5 o'clock rolls around Astrid gets a bit antsy most days because she's tired but it's not quite bed time yet (she gets her evening bath at 6:30, then a bottle, and then I read her a book before putting her to bed) and she's done with playing with her toys or reading a book, but she LOVES being outside. As soon as we're outside strolling around in the push buggy she's all smiles and either turned around backwards in her seat to smile up at me, or pointing to different things in the neighborhood. It never fails to make her laugh by honking the horn (which sounds more like a squeak).

People have actually stopped in their cars to tell me how cute Astrid looks in her pink buggy. (I may be partial but I think she's looks adorable too!)

No comments: