Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

She loves to push my buttons (on my laptop)

Astrid is fascinated by my laptop. She sees me on it and quickly comes over to see what I'm doing, and then wants to push the buttons. She's unhappy here because I won't let her touch my laptop. Just when you think she's given up, she'll reach around and quickly push a button. Her tiny fingers reach all sorts of random buttons and here you can see the pop up message that came up as a result. She also likes pushing the small button on the right hand corner that's lit up in blue, which happens to be the power button. Arg.

1 comment:

Trailhead said...

She looks like an unhappy blogger who's not gotten a comment all day. :)

My brother has two cats, who give him exactly the same problems as children give us with respect to the laptop. I frequently get instant messages from the cats.