Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Astrid requests a magazine

We get a ton of magazines sent to our house every month, since my husband and I have a lot of interests and we're avid readers. So we always have a nice stack of magazines and other literature next to the toilet. Astrid has grown up with this, so when she needs to do her "business" she'll go over and grab a magazine from the basket. I chuckled a few times when I saw her flipping through a magazine while on the potty, but like her parents she loves to read and she's a born multi-tasker. Nothing unusual about that.

But today, there are no magazines in the bathroom of the house we're staying at. Astrid tried and tried to go to the bathroom, but it was taking a long time. So she called out to me, "Mommy...magazine please!" Thank goodness there were some magazines on the coffee table. What would we do without magazines? =)

No comments: