Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 30, 2005

My Little Dolly


Doesn't she look like a little dolly?

Astrid was dressed for the occasion. She had on a pretty pink dress with a matching pink hat. (Her daddy picked out the outfit.)

I'm standing in front of a mirror, holding her and taking this picture. You can't tell from this photo, but Astrid couldn't stand the hat. I had to get this shot off real quick before she started crying. ("Come on mom, take the picture already.")

Here's my dolly again. This time without the hat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rose,
you are really a lucky girl - and your pics are more than a diary!

I'm writing from Zurich, Switzerland. I lived two years in CA and I still have lost my heart there.

By the way, my brother writes a blog from LA, check it out:
http://beachnotes.blogspot.com/

Tom