Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Mommy's Blog for Astrid

Why blog you ask? Especially since Astrid already has a blog created by her dad at http://astrid.typepad.com/ ? Well it's been 2 months and 7 days since I gave birth to Astrid and she's growing and developing and changing everyday. She's already gained 5 lbs and grown 5 inches. I try to take photos of her everyday but it would be nice to have a little post about the story behind the photos as well. What better way to document my baby's life and my first year of motherhood? =)
I was playing with Astrid before dinner and she was cooing & laughing & being the precious baby that she is. I held her up to my face and told Uwe (my hubby), "she's so sweet". Uwe detected a photo op and ran for the camera. So here we are cheek to cheek, mother & daughter. (Yep, those are bags under my eyes but doesn't the baby look sweet?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose,

great to hear that you three are doing fine! I just saw your pics online and I really have to say: Astrid is a real cutie!!!

Take good care of your daughter and your hubbie,

Lot's of love, ed

edward@muntinga.ch

Anonymous said...

Oh my GAWD! That is the cutest baby picture EVER!

Anonymous said...

This is a cute idea! Astrid is growing! What a cutie-patootie!

XOXO,
Aunt Angie

Anonymous said...

That is an absolutely adorable picture!