Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Last days of summer

The cooler temperature is a sign that summer is almost over. The evening temperature is still nice, but mornings are really chilly (for LA weather). It's a drastic change from just a month ago when air conditioning was not an option, but a must, by afternoon.The past couple of days I've bundled Astrid up in one piece fleece outfits in the morning. This way she stays comfortably warm and I don't have to constantly worry about her kicking off her blanket and having ice cold footsies.
It makes me sad to think in another month I'll have to put my flip flops and shorts away for the winter. But it'll be exciting as well because this will be Astrid's first winter and she'll see and experience rain and snow for the first time.

But for now, it's time to enjoy the last days of summer.

No comments: