Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mommy & Me Bath Time

For Astrid's evening bath, we both took a plunge in the tub. Instead of a chore..."I have to bathe Astrid tonight"...it turned into some nice bonding time between us.I noticed our reflection in the bathtub drain lever, so I took some photos. All the droplets of water you see are from Astrid splashing.

Our extra deep Kohler bathtub is like a swimming pool for Astrid. She splashes and kicks her legs out like a little frog. It's adorable to watch.

Now that she can hold her head up it's much easier for me to hold her securely and maneuver around with her.

I think Astrid will really enjoy the "Mommy & Me" swimming classes. The minimum age requirement for the classes is 6 months so we have to wait 2 more months.


Astrid's all clean and ready for dinner and then off to Lala Land.

1 comment:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I love babies in towels. They always look so cute with the little hood.